By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Madden press event is Sony-exclusive

i may buy madden 09 just cause my dad loves brett farve.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network

They made more money on the PS3 and are money whores. Still a bit weird.

lol...what a shock.

As PS3 was EA's highest revenue platform last year....this is a wise move

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

A fan dream.

darthdevidem01 said:
lol...what a shock.

As PS3 was EA's highest revenue platform last year....this is a wise move

And this year the gap will be alot smaller between two versions in terms of sales.

Around the Network

@shanbcn

exactly///

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I've gotta hand it to EA, they've really been steppin' it up with the PS3.

first I see that Battlefield Bad Company actually looks the same on both systems, and now I see that they are focusing more on Madden for PS3 :)

brute said:
well they wanna get the sony fans into buying there game instead of 2k sports game

Wait, is there a 2k version of football this year!?!!!

Dude, let me tell you something, 2k6 or whatever the last 2k football game was, was LIGHTYEARS ahead of Madden, and only costs 20 bucks. Seriously, it is one of the best sports games I've ever played, and even though I like Madden, I'd spit on it to get a copy of another 2k licenses NFL game. The intracasies of passing were SO awesome, lol.

All i know is all-pro 2k8 was not that good,thats for sure. Madden 08 was overall better. The price dropped too fast on all-pro 2k8,meaning it wasn't selling but Madden 08 was and the price stayed to almost original price a Whole lot longer. -on topic Madden originally was first introduced on the ps2 cause the xbox was not made yet. Thats the reason.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell