By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ms have had a great year so far. They havent really forced the games on the public and yet it is selling well against the PS3 even tho PS3 has seen it's best games this year. I predict 360 outsells the PS3 from August to February worldwide.

Around the Network

i dont think there talking about MGS4

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

believe it or not MS will have big games to match Sony this year, if only they could sell more than a 1 copy in japan.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
*bleu-ocelot* said:
MGS4 will never go to the 360.Not after it sells 5 million copies. Kojima already said;that he rather make more games,then make a single port that imo,wont sell 3 million on the 360.

Er...Kojima isn't in charge of where the game goes........

They don't put people like him on port duty anyway. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Imagine if they get RROD in the middle of their presentation =X

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Around the Network

it's a joke !!!!! =)

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

How ironic would it be if MGS4 came out on the 360 next year with extra content and exclusive downloadable content. =P

@Jaggedsac
LOL.  Classice comeback.

I too am looking forward to their announcement at E3.
x-mote will be awesome.

They won't announce MGS4 any time soon.
Especially when the first thing you see on the screen when you start the game is :
' Exclusively on PS3'

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

^they wont announce it at all

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"