By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MGS4 sold out

Okay I was at Wal-Mart in Green Bay and I saw atleast 3 people buying PS3's (dont know which version or if it was bundled) but when I got to the game section I noticed MGS4. I quickly bought it because it was the last one on shelf. There were also no bundles left either. So the Wal-mart I was at was sold out of MGS4. I didnt check any other stores though since I found the game.

Was there any sell outs at you stores?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

The gamestore closest to me was sold out I didn't checked others .

no not around my area

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I'm pretty sure it was sold out at Gamestop in my area, Best Buy didn't have any, but Tos R' Us had plenty and even the bundles apparently.

Toys R Us & Best Buy here did NOT sell out of the Bundle. However Walmart, Target & Gamestop did sell out. Games are still around aplenty though, just not the bundles.....

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

Oh thats weird. Why would it sell out at Green Bay then? Maybe bigger population?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

^ Less ordered?

I saw one bundle sell at my local EB yesterday, but didn't look to see how many units were on the shelves (etc).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

My local EB and GameTraders where when i was going to buy it, keep in mind this was before all the school kids finished their school day so they could come and get it, i think i would be sold out by now.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Both Gamestop stores at my city have no more MGS4 to sell, only allow pre-order pick up.
It was 6:00 pm when I went there.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX