Around the Network

10!!!!

wow, a 10. awesome.

i know very high score

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

LOL EAT THAT BIGFATJ!

Around the Network

bottom line:

"Is it possible to give a game an 11? If so, this would be the game that would merit that score. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a title that exceeds all of the hype that was attached to the title. Regardless of whether you've seen every trailer and screenshot, read every preview and heard every interview, you won't get a full sense of how phenomenal this title is unless you sit down and experience it for yourself.

Legends die hard and deserve a heroic story that lives on when they are gone. Metal Gear Solid 4 is such an ending for the legendary warrior Solid Snake. Not only does it sum up the full franchise of Metal Gear, its depth and its complexity, coupled with its technical prowess, make it one of the best games of the year and, indeed, one of the best games ever made. Get some well earned rest, Snake. You've earned it. We salute you."

PooperScooper said:
LOL EAT THAT BIGFATJ!

why what did he say about it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

11/10 doesn't make any sense. 10/10 is impossible because perfection is impossible. MGS4 is within the high 9's, though.

brute said:
PooperScooper said:
LOL EAT THAT BIGFATJ!

why what did he say about it

I pointed out that it has been moving its way down to 9/10 overall ranking on gamerankings and reviews have been dragging it down pretty fast.  I'm hopefully that it will be Sony's first 9/10 exclusive, which is fantastic for the system and way, way overdue.

come on brute , the other thread is still on the front page.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)