By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How strongly do you favor a system?

Are you

-Very pro wii, 360 or PS3

-Moderate wii, 360 or PS3

-Mild wii, 360 or PS3

I'd consider myself a Mild PS3 fan

-very pro xbox 360 games person

-Moderate anti xbox

-indifferent to wii- It's just not my thing 

Around the Network

I put myself in a cryogenic stasis for a Wii.

I'm a Sony fan, so PS3 and PSP... same goes for Bravia TV and other sony product.

Feel free to ask Wii and Xbox fans how big a fan I am of their systems. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Moderate Wii fan

i am 60% wii fan 40% ps3 fan, when i get ps3 i will add a whooping 5% to ps3

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I seriously don't know if I'm a fanboy or not. I like the wii the best, but does that make my preference fanboyish? I own all three consoles, and buy many games for them. I'm definitely am not a Nintendo fanboy seeing as I like both the ps2 and ps1 more than the Gamecube and N64.

sc94597 said:
I seriously don't know if I'm a fanboy or not. I like the wii the best, but does that make my preference fanboyish? I own all three consoles, and buy many games for them. I'm definitely am not a Nintendo fanboy seeing as I like both the ps2 and ps1 more than the Gamecube and N64.

It's not a fanboy, just a fan. You should probably put Mild wii fan.

LongLiveTheBeatles said:
sc94597 said:

It's not a fanboy, just a fan. You should probably put Mild wii fan.

Then I will put moderate wii fan. Somewhat a ps3 fan.

Moderate wii fan...

I prefer the Wii right now but I am really itching to get a PS3 soon. Once I have the funds secured i'll definitely grab one so I don't "hate" the PS3.  If it ever seems like i'm bashing the PS3 unfairly it's because I view it like I view Macs.  Macs are great computers but the mactards online piss me off and as much as I want a PS3 some Sony fans just rub me the wrong way so I love to jump and yell at Crazzyman and others.

And the only reason I am not getting a 360 is that the games I want to play can be played on the PS3 or PC anyway. The 360 console-exclusives aren't games i'm interested in yet whereas the PS3 has some exclusives I am interested in along with getting a BR player.  I'm sure there'll be a couple of 360 exclusives by generation's end that I want to play and at that point it'll just come down to figuring out if it's worth throwing down the cash for the system for those games if I can't find somebody whose system I can just borrow.