By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Life after MGS4...

LittleBigPlanet 

Around the Network

I don't think I will ever be able to play another game ever again after I beat MGS4. I have played 7 hours, and so far it is so far beyond anything I have ever seen before that, my expectations of waht media should be is now set way to high. I do not see any game, TV show, or Movie that is scheduled to come out that looks like it will come within 10% of what Kojima has accomplished.

If I had to choose one, I think it would be Killzone 2, just because if they can tell the story as I have interperated it, it should be at a level somewhere beetween every other game ever made, and MGS4.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Final Fantasy XIII

I won't be purchasing LBP.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Though I know hardly anything about it, inFAMOUS has my totally intrigued.

(Runner Ups, in order - R2, LBP, KZ2)

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Around the Network

Looks like it is between LBP and FFXIII. I am so glad everyone will get LBP, I can't wait to play all your levels :).

When LBP gets released I will make a thread where you can put all the levels you designed, so we can play each others.

LBP and Bad Company.

mine will always be FFXIII

but for now, I'm going to say KZ2

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I'm gonna go with Hard Rain because I liked Indigo Prophecy so much. I'm eager to see what Quantic Dream pull out of their hat this time out.

Their is no life after MGS4.=]