By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What is the most epic post you have ever made?

Sorry, but I save all my epicness for Brawl

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
brute said:
as for myself i dont really think i have made epic posts

I would call every post you made which exceeds two lines epic.

haha,that was a good one.

so by implying that it means this post of mine is epic,YAY

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Probably a GIF from one of the NPD threads for me.

I have not made any Epic threads yet lol

Well, where is John Lucas? Definitely the king of epic posts.

Around the Network

I'm too cool for epic posts.

DMeisterJ said:
My most epic post is the OP in my "Are you a Virgin" thread.

A thread that got locked by Montana Hatchet, then unlocked by The Boss himself.

That was back in the good times.

That was during the time where we had threads about wearing panties and other...strange things (and they were all on the front page too). I believe that I snapped and that was the first thread I saw. 

My most epic post is in my sig. That prediction league standings post took forever to put together, and I think it is quite nice.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

All my posts are epic, I am awesome.

There you go another epic post ^_^

Damn, I was gonna say "go ask fkusumot" but he already came.

I really don't keep track of that kind of thing but I'll poke through my bookmarked threads and see if anything pops up.

A couple I remember is when I got QFTed relatively early in my time here, and also when I posted the results of a popularity contest I refereed.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!