By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you would like to see remade and how you would like to see it?

I was thinking this last night while listening to one of my favorite gaming songs of all time in piano, but although it would probably never happen I would love a Final Fantasy VI remake with the entire musical score played in Piano.

I am curious to know what you all here dream of owning.

Unless of course someone knows a way to rip the music out and replace it with the piano collection. :) Whether it be the SNES or PSX version.

What FF VI fan wouldn't love this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XVk5M1Pajik

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VII!!!!!! Remade for PS3

Munkeh111 said:

This, but if it were to be remade it's hard to say how I would want the combat.  Turn based or something new like FFXIII's new style. 

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

FF6 & FF7.........FF6 on wii but FF7 on PS3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Silent Hill of PSX for PS3!!!
Horror to the people...

Around the Network
swyggi said:
Munkeh111 said:

This, but if it were to be remade it's hard to say how I would want the combat.  Turn based or something new like FFXIII's new style. 

Why not the same as it was.. though I have never played the game so I do not know what it is like

Earthbound on Wii with updated graphics but same turn-based system but with better visuals.

Just imagine the cutscenes of SSBB of Onett. So godly.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Awesome suggestions guys. I agree with Bursche 100% as well, Earthbound would be great with a remake, that way we all buy it, SE notices and finally gives us Westerners the other Mother games we so long for.

Bursche when you say same turn based combat do you mean the same exact layout or would you prefer more of a Final Fantasy I-X style turn based?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I am going to say Chrono Cross/Trigger, remade for PS3.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@djs

My Mother would be in heaven if your dream came true. She is a true SH fan.

Currently playing: