By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kung Fu Panda 75 ign.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/880/880769p1.html

7.5 Presentation
A feel good story that’s easy to follow. A good use of the license. More effort could have been made to adapt the Wii controls to the game.
7.5 Graphics
Bright and colorful, a decent looking licensed game all around.
7.0 Sound
It’s not the high profile voice actors, but the sound-alikes do a nice job standing in.
8.0 Gameplay
Accessible with the right amount of depth for the target audience.
3.5 Lasting Appeal
Novice gamers might play through this several times, but that still won’t take very long. Avid gamers will breeze through Kung Fu Panda in around three hours.
Good
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

Around the Network

So IGN are officially the first reviewers to start reviewing these licensed games for what they are? They actually realize that they're not meant to appeal to gamers like us, and that their target audience likes them? Wow!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

not for me, suspect this game, movie will bomb.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Movie was better than I thought it would be...I ended up being dragged to it opening weekend and it was predictable but funny.

To Each Man, Responsibility
psrock said:

I sure hope so... Jack Black is the most annoying actor ever.

Around the Network
psrock said:

Movie will bomb? It grossed $60 mil last weekend. To predict it will bomb is one thing, but to say that after its release, well...

I don't buy Movie-based games........

i was suprised when i saw the score

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The only movie-base game I will probably buy will be Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Since I am a huge fan of that series.

Other than that movie base games, suck certainly it only caters to die-hard fans, like how I am with Pirates of the Caribbean and to the casual audience-that need the game after they finish watching the movie.

RolStoppable said:
What is a "Fu"?

sc94597, is your new avatar concept art from a new HD Metroid game?

A letter in the Japanese alphabet.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.