By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who has the biggest game collection

Including the DS, my current-gen games list is around 70, and I've probably had about 200 or 220 in my lifetime

Though I'd have to say the honour goes to Nintendo.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

All of them are legal copies.
All were totally new when i purchased them(no 2nd hand).
All were bought in there 'original' time period(nearly all are 'first month' purchases).
Never sold any of my games(and never will).
All(except for two)are still in their original package(and with their booklet{except for VC,PSN,XBLA games}).
Most of them are imported from the USA or Japan. I am not rich just wealthy. ;)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I have 325 in my VGChartz collection so far.

It's pretty accurate on the console part. Although it's missing Boulder Dash EX on GBA (no artbox and I apparently I don't have enough post to add it) and my old VIDEOPAC games (Odyssey² in North America). It's also missing my two Game&Watch (Donkey Kong II, Mickey & Donald)

For computers, my PC collection may have 3 or 4 illegal games max. And I'm pretty sure it's missing quite a few games. I also had an Amstrad CPC before that, with a lot of games (a lot of illegal ones though).

I'm buying a lot of games lately (both current : wii, DS, PC and older : GBA, PS, PS2, PC,...), more than what I have time to play. So my backlog is starting to get a little too big. I don't have a lot of new current games planned for the summer, so hopefully I can work on reducing it a bit.

I don't even own a PS3 or a 360, so I'm not even a "hardcore gamer" . I can't imagine the collections those "hardcore gamers" must have (I guess they all look like Konnichiwa's ).

in my vgchartz collection 22

IRL - 800 if you count the 200 or so commodore 64 games someone once gave me cuz they were in an attic collecting dust (which most of them were homebrew or cracked), the 100 atari 2600 games i bought for about a buck, and the 150 NES games i proably paid $3 for most of them. The only big cash i spent was getting ps1 games 30 or so new (although as $20 GREATEST HITS games), and about the same with ps2.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

My collection stands at 220 or so at the moment although I still have boxes with Atari and Coleco Vision games never added in.

I also have not added in all my games yet but as for games I currently own and know the where about of, I would say I stand somewhere around 440-450 games.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
bloody swamp said:

Although it's missing Boulder Dash EX on GBA (no artbox and I apparently I don't have enough post to add it).

And now it's added. Enjoy.

I have almost 190. These are all games that I bought. Except for the 2600 games, my parents got me those.

There are still more games that I have to add, plus I cannot add games for my Ti994a, my C-64, or my Amiga 500.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Most people include games they no longer own in their collection. i only included games I posssess right now.

I regret selling my SMT:Nocturne, DDS and DDS2. I sold them on ebay because there was profit to be made. Now i want them back

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Neos said:
okr said:

And I always thought Konnichiwa is a rich guy.

Even rich people cannot have Brawl legally in Europe (yet)

Brawl + Freeloader had a bundle on I think Play Asia who was overall cheaper Around 40 Euro while Brawl probably be here for 45 Euro.

I think I or someone else have made a thread about that before;

And if you want cheap games bro (cuz I am not that rich but have a full time job and my gf too for sure helps) you should go to Black markets:

This is the one I go :

Black market Tessenderlo:   http://www.borges.be/agenda/zwartemarkt/zwartemarkt_tessenderlo.html

Their are weeks where you can buy PS2/Xbox/GC games for less than 5 Euro the piece.  Buy four and you get one for free so that means I buy 15 games for 60 euro while others have paid 60 euro for one game.

For another example I bought my PS3 for 180-200 Euro including 10 PS3 games.

I don't know if they are stolen or that the woman who sold it needed money but I really didn't cared about that =p.

BrainBoxLtd said:
bloody swamp said:

Although it's missing Boulder Dash EX on GBA (no artbox and I apparently I don't have enough post to add it).

And now it's added. Enjoy.

Thanks . It seems my VGChartz console game collection is now complete (minus the unsupported systems).