By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who has the biggest game collection

konnichiwa said:
Neos said:
okr said:

And I always thought Konnichiwa is a rich guy.

Even rich people cannot have Brawl legally in Europe (yet)

Brawl + Freeloader had a bundle on I think Play Asia who was overall cheaper Around 40 Euro while Brawl probably be here for 45 Euro.

I think I or someone else have made a thread about that before;

And if you want cheap games bro (cuz I am not that rich but have a full time job and my gf too for sure helps) you should go to Black markets:

This is the one I go :

Black market Tessenderlo:   http://www.borges.be/agenda/zwartemarkt/zwartemarkt_tessenderlo.html

Their are weeks where you can buy PS2/Xbox/GC games for less than 5 Euro the piece.  Buy four and you get one for free so that means I buy 15 games for 60 euro while others have paid 60 euro for one game.

For another example I bought my PS3 for 180-200 Euro including 10 PS3 games.

I don't know if they are stolen or that the woman who sold it needed money but I really didn't cared about that =p.

Wow, very smart! Your collection is amazing...where do you keep all these games?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
konnichiwa said:
Neos said:
okr said:

And I always thought Konnichiwa is a rich guy.

Even rich people cannot have Brawl legally in Europe (yet)

Brawl + Freeloader had a bundle on I think Play Asia who was overall cheaper Around 40 Euro while Brawl probably be here for 45 Euro.

I think I or someone else have made a thread about that before;

And if you want cheap games bro (cuz I am not that rich but have a full time job and my gf too for sure helps) you should go to Black markets:

This is the one I go :

Black market Tessenderlo:   http://www.borges.be/agenda/zwartemarkt/zwartemarkt_tessenderlo.html

Their are weeks where you can buy PS2/Xbox/GC games for less than 5 Euro the piece.  Buy four and you get one for free so that means I buy 15 games for 60 euro while others have paid 60 euro for one game.

For another example I bought my PS3 for 180-200 Euro including 10 PS3 games.

I don't know if they are stolen or that the woman who sold it needed money but I really didn't cared about that =p.

Wow, very smart! Your collection is amazing...where do you keep all these games?

My fathers boat.   At the front there is a big room where I stock whole my game collection.  Every three/six months when he is in Belgium with the boat I visit him and take some games with me who I didn't have played yet or take games with me to stock it over there.

I have well over 400 games ranging from Atari 2600 to Wii and 360. All of them legitimate, no pirated copies, all new.

I have played every one and beaten more than 90%.

does that make me a nerd? 

are you serious about the boat or not i dont think you are

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

I have around 50, so not me
but If I had saved all of my SNES, N64, Dreamcast, Gameboy,and Genesis collection I could have over 150

Around the Network

i Have 285, but I am still adding.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

@Konnichiwa, er, black market? That sounds more like stolen goods, I don't trust those websites ever, so therefore I never buy from those people and only from legal stores / people. And it can be easily you're buying bootlegs, even for PS2 they're around.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I totally own like... three games... I know you are all envious of my collection. Does Minesweeper count, cause then it's four.

nintendo792612 said:
are you serious about the boat or not i dont think you are

Uhm yes.  In Holland and Belgium the inland navigation is a big sector it is also the only reaons why my father moved from South France to Belgium.

@Onna you are right.  It is not a website though it is a real life market ^^''...

108, but some of my games arent on the database yet, if they were that number would go up to atleast 150, its been a while since my last count.