By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why does everybody on the internet loves cats?

it's easy, listen to her nagging.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
iclim4 said:
brawl4life said:
iclim4 said:
brawl4life said:
iclim u trying to embed something ? i only see white box ...

Not really, I just wanted to post a white box to confuse people.

Actually ..... Yes.... But I don't know how.
Help? >_<
lol everytime i copy and paste the code it doesn't work for me either ....gives me that exact same white box. 

I got it to work!!!

Awww! Awwww! Elmo! Elmo! Elmo! Awwww! Awwww! ^_^

Human voice overdub?

A lovely puppy though.

i think dogs>cats

*puts up shield*

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Slimebeast said:
Human voice overdub?

A lovely puppy though.

Nope, the puppy actually sounds like that. ^_^
And the puppy wagging its tail in that clip blew me away.
Too cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Yeah, too cute. How can you not fall in love with such a being.

Slimebeast said:
Yeah, too cute. How can you not fall in love with such a being.

Simple. To me, that THING looks like an over-active rat.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I like dogs and cats, and pretty much all animals for that matter, but it really comes down to ease of care. Dogs need to be able to run around and go for walks and socialize to be healthy. Cats require some basic ground rules to be set, food, water, quiet interaction and possibly some playtime that can take place in a small area with bits of string or a flashlight.

If you're looking for a pet to invest in, that requires a lot of attention and time, but also gives big returns in the love and devotion departments, you get a dog. If you're looking for a pet that requires minimal effort and can survive adequately without you and fit around a hectic lifestyle.

of course, there are still individual differences and exceptions for each case, but that's the general rule of thumb. My fiance wants a dog, but I lean more towards a cat myself. We'll probably end up with a cat first, but we'll get the dog once we have the time and space for it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

RolStoppable said:
I hate cats and I hate dogs. I hate pets in general, with the exception of naked mole rats.

I am stuggling to find the reference to football in this post.