By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tokyo's Metal Gear Solid Events Cancelled

wow people making jokes about 7 people oh got murdured nice class assholes. but anyway MS so ruined mgs4 and so ruined sonys big week (cry cry cry all day) give me a break its chill MS is geeting all these jrpg but it wont save the japan region its an american console and will remain that way and oh ya mgs4 will still kick major 360 ass come the 12th

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Around the Network

When MGS4 arrives in 1 day & 8 hours at my house.....I will forget all about NPD's coming that day, all about sales, all about JRPG's and most importantly all about my plot to kill SCEJ

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Someone who slaughers other people on a crazed rampage is not considered a terrorist?

What exactly IS a terrorist to you guys, then?

@wfz

someone against a government & bent upon destroying it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

wfz said:
Someone who slaughers other people on a crazed rampage is not considered a terrorist?

A terrorist is someone  who create violence against civilians to achieve political or ideological objectives by creating fear. So far I know Kato didn't want to achieve anything except the death penalty.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
wfz said:

A terrorist is someone who create violence against civilians to achieve political or ideological objectives by creating fear. So far I know Kato didn't want to achieve anything except the death penalty.

nice wikipedia response

tabsina said:
konnichiwa said:
wfz said:

A terrorist is someone who create violence against civilians to achieve political or ideological objectives by creating fear. So far I know Kato didn't want to achieve anything except the death penalty.

nice wikipedia response

Yeah I couldn't find the words to explain it myself =p.

yeah it might be cause of the killing

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

darthdevidem01 said:
When MGS4 arrives in 1 day & 8 hours at my house.....I will forget all about NPD's coming that day, all about sales, all about JRPG's and most importantly all about my plot to kill SCEJ

heck am into killing them too, those lazy idiots

he shouldnt be given the death penalty.