By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZOMG! DMeisterJ owns a Wii!!!!!

Congrats on the purchase, and i heard TP is one of the best Zelda's, you should get about 60 hours of great fun out of the game. The wii store has so many games, but i found they cost too much, which sucks if you are low on cash.

But i'm sure you will find many games to play on the system, even if all the better ones could of been played on the gamecube

Thats a joke if some of you guys did not get it.  I know the wii has several good games

Around the Network

This is quite possibly the most unexpected news I've read in the past week.

Congrats on your Wii purchase, DMJ.  Now just go buy Smash Bros. so we can beat the crap outta you!

DJM, I seriously recommend you take that that Zelda TP disc and use it to install the homebrew channel, pronto. If only for ScummVM and Wii Quake, it's worth it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

i guess a congratulations is in order.

Around the Network

Congrats DMeisterJ!!!!

Try Mariokart, its amazing.

Arn't you getting the MGS4 bundle? Expensive month lol.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

RolStoppable said:
famousringo said:
psrock said:
i'll get my wii after crazzyman get his.

is it easy to find a wii now?

I'll buy a Wii when you place one in my cold, dead hands?

That's an, um, Charlton Heston reference?

Yeah. I figured the two statements had a common thread of adamant defiance.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Cool. And TP is, imo, the best game on the Wii. :P

Though SMG, SSBB, and MKWii are excellent titles as well. ^^

congratz Dj, you are part of the Wii60 huge club.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

DMeisterJ said:
My this thread's grown.

Purple - Er... It's the first pen that I could find , I had Lime-green, but it didn't turn up in the picture well.

Collecting dust - Errr.. no. I'll be playing it as much as I play 360

PS3 - I was going to get one June 12, but I don't have a job, therefore I don't have $500 to spend on that, this was basically bought with Store Credit anyway, with some old games, so it's irrelevant.

Wii Console number is in siggy.

My 1 hour impressions.

I love it. It has a certain charm to it. I've already played five or six hours of Zelda before, so no impressions there, a pretty good game. I plan on buying MK Wii and SMG next, but maybe not in that order.

@ ssj

I probably won't sell it in three months. With me, it'll either be gone tomorrow or never. We shall soon see, but it looks like this is a keeper.

It feels damn good being on the Winning team. Now when the Wii win's a week, I won't feel all bitter inside.

Shall I boycott Ubisoft now?

+1 for not spelling winning with a double i, I loved Zelda TP personally - one point when riding over Hyrule field on horse back and firing arrows without auto aim and hitting moving people was the point when I realised the traditional controllers limitations.

f you haven't got much money for any more games yet i'd seriously consider getting Toki Tori from Wii Ware - for the price it's a great little game.