By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZOMG! DMeisterJ owns a Wii!!!!!

DId you have a gamecube? If not then there is about 40 good games you could buy. Then the wii has about 20-30 good games. Get metroid prime 3, but if you didn't by the first two of the prime series then don't get it first. YOu will be disappointed by the controls of the gc versions and somewhat confused of the story. Also get both metroid and super metroid on the virtual console. I'm just telling you to get these because a lot of people forget to mention them. There are other games you should get though which I'm pretty sure will be or already have been mentioned.

Around the Network

sweet great buy

Aye, like Sc said, if you didn't have a GameCube there's a bunch of good games on it :3 I recommend Pikmin/Pikmin 2 right off the bat. And Paper Mario on the VC :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Congrats on the lucky find. I hope you enjoy =)

I think the first week or two I felt goofy playing Wii Sports..but once you get over the "I'm too cool to look silly" mindset and let yourself enjoy it (because it really is a lot of fun) you won't regret it. A lot of the hatred for the Wii stems from people who think themselves too cool to look a little silly. Personally I found it to be a great stress reliever because it helps you not take yourself so seriously all the time.

To borrow a line:
"Sometimes you just have to pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

I'll see if anyone can name the source of that quote, more details on the source = more credit =)

PS - I highly recommend you follow the advise of those pointing out GC games you might have missed...that is assuming you haven't played them already.  And specifically Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2 (play 1 then 2, its hard to explain why but just trust me). 

To Each Man, Responsibility

A game that others won't necessarily recommend (hell -- they might not even think it's all that great) but one that I've had a blast with is Link's Crossbow Training.

You might check it out after getting the heavy hitters.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Yes people, recommend games to him. He doesn't have money to spend, but don't let this irrelevant fact stop you from telling him what he has to buy.

@DMeisterJ

I really don't know what to say, but suddenly I feel not cool anymore for owning a Wii.

We didn't say he has to buy it now. We said he has to eventually buy it.

RolStoppable said:
sc94597 said:

We didn't say he has to buy it now. We said he has to eventually buy it.

Hello-oh!!! Pay attention to whom you are replying to.

I knew it was you this time, but you can't be sarcastic all of the time.Could you?

i'll get my wii after crazzyman get his.

is it easy to find a wii now?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

Probably, if not , nintendo should be increasing production soon if they haven't started already. 

psrock said:

Compared to Wii fit yes to other stuff no....

Former something....