By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZOMG! DMeisterJ owns a Wii!!!!!

we've lost another one.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

We've gain another one.

psrock said:
we've lost another one.

That would make sense if he sold his PS3.

super_etecoon said:
So the real question is:

Are you going to provide weekly reports of the dust that it is collecting?

That reminds me, I wonder what my tally of hours played looks like now? I think it should be around 1700, although that includes almost 600 from the internet channel.

super_etecoon said:
psrock said:
we've lost another one.

That would make sense if he sold his PS3.

he was supposed to get a ps3 on june 12 and bought a wii, that's like a lost.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

My this thread's grown.

Purple - Er... It's the first pen that I could find , I had Lime-green, but it didn't turn up in the picture well.

Collecting dust - Errr.. no. I'll be playing it as much as I play 360

PS3 - I was going to get one June 12, but I don't have a job, therefore I don't have $500 to spend on that, this was basically bought with Store Credit anyway, with some old games, so it's irrelevant.

Wii Console number is in siggy.

My 1 hour impressions.

I love it. It has a certain charm to it. I've already played five or six hours of Zelda before, so no impressions there, a pretty good game. I plan on buying MK Wii and SMG next, but maybe not in that order.

@ ssj

I probably won't sell it in three months. With me, it'll either be gone tomorrow or never. We shall soon see, but it looks like this is a keeper.

It feels damn good being on the Winning team. Now when the Wii win's a week, I won't feel all bitter inside.

Shall I boycott Ubisoft now?

This is eerily deja vu of Leo-J. I hope you don't melt down like he did.

FishyJoe said:
This is eerily deja vu of Leo-J. I hope you don't melt down like he did.

Oh em gee.

What meltdown?

I seriously don't have anything against the Wii.  I don't understand why everyone is flabbergasted.

I even said I'd buy a Wii for MH3, but I just felt like owning one today.  I felt compelled to buy it. 

It was the first time I'd seen a Wii at Gamestop, ever, so I couldn't pass the opportunity up.

Awesome! When you get brawl we'll have to play together! :3 Enjoy your new Wii! Edit: also, your exclamation mark in the picture intruiges me. one more edit: Gasp! but if you start liking brawl you'll have to change your tag ; ; conflictions ; ;

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

ssj12 said:
Kasz216 said:
What's with the purple pen?

purple is an amazing colour?

Can't argue with that.  It's my favorite color actually.