By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZOMG! DMeisterJ owns a Wii!!!!!

Yes it's true.

I went to Gamestop an hour ago with my bro.

Traded in some old games, and was just going to buy some new games, I really didn't know what I was going to get. 

But they had Wiis in.

ZOMFG.

So I broke down and bought one.

The only game I have is Zelda: TP which I borrowed from a friend, I didn't have enough to get a decent game.

I'm so happy.

Around the Network

Finally =p.

scary

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Congrats enjoy your Wii

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

congrats ...wii sport alone kept me busy for a month till I was able to save money to get some games.

Around the Network

welcome to the club... now get SMASH!

congrats i only own No More Heroes, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twlight Princess, and smash brothers. so i recommended these games for sure.

Incert Witty Comment on how i'm a fanboy of all systems including PC here.

lol I didnt even know you wanted a wii. From your posts i thought you were critical of the wii, so much so you wouldn't buy it.

Good, good. You will be happy.

tk1797 said:
lol I didnt even know you wanted a wii. From your posts i thought you were critical of the wii, so much so you wouldn't buy it.

Oh Their are also other Wii owners very critical about the Wii with a maybe a more worse post history.....