By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Scrubs Or Family Guy. Which Do You Prefer?

Family Guy by far.

Scrubs is terrible and just isn't funny.

MGS4!

Around the Network

im watching my scrubs season 1 boxset as i post!

family guy, sorry but i cannot stand dramedy, to make me laugh a little then try and teach me a lesson is like going to a religious camp.

I frequently watch them both but I might have to choose scrubs.

Watching scrubs right now! Anyway, South Park is the best comedy show on TV, Family Guy does make you laugh, but after Cartoon Wars the south park episode you are mostly just laughing at it

Around the Network

*looks at sig*

family guy

Scrubs, I enjoy family guy but it's too gaggy

American Dad?

Scrubs is ok, the other one also. nothing to great. how often can you laugh at a looser? the only really outstanding episode was when everyone was singing the whole time.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Scrubs is a long penis ahead of Family Guy.

Fernando said:

I prefer Scrubs...

But right now, my favorite sitcom is Big Bang Theory. Is extremely funny. Specially for us geeks and gamers. Sheldon is very funny.

/thread