By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How to find the Kart/Bike for you in MK...

Nobody?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
I just got the game Tuesday night, so I have no idea what most of those bikes are :-p

Slightly off-topic question: How do you use your Mii? Do you have to unlock it?

You get all golds in 100cc, or something like that.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:
RolStoppable said:
Pistensturm is the best bike. For proof look at the leaderboards of the American and European Mario Kart Wii leagues.

Which one is that in English?

You are my biggest rival, so I can't tell you. You would copy me and try to one-up me. I can't let that happen.

That's the bike you always use. I hadn't really noticed you still used the Nitrocycle, I thought you would have changed by now. I can't tolerate it's terrible drift myself, it is almost as bad as using the Torpedo (the equivalent bike in heavy class)

I originally couldn't get used to the hugging drift that the faster bikes do, which was why I used the standard bikes that perform a sliding drift.... so I used to always be Rosalina on the standard bike L, then when I started doing time trials properly I forced myself to get used to the bowser bike/torpedo, and now I find it hard to race with a 'sliding' bike or a kart.
Recently I changed to the mach bike because of the horrible acceleration from the Bowser bike, but in hectic races against other skilled racers like Just_Ben, etuoyo and yourself I am not sure it has enough acceleration, so I may be changing again if I can find a suitable one.

I may check out the Magikoopa shaped one as it proved absolutely brilliant for the two tracks I stuggled on with Bowser Bike, those being Sherbet Land and the GBA Beach one. I hate being pushed around though so being light might annoy me too much. (case in point there were two instances I was knocked off the track by someone in the last GPs)

nordlead said:
RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:
RolStoppable said:
Pistensturm is the best bike. For proof look at the leaderboards of the American and European Mario Kart Wii leagues.

Which one is that in English?

You are my biggest rival, so I can't tell you. You would copy me and try to one-up me. I can't let that happen.

I flat out suck compared to you, and I can't connect my Wii to the internet for another 3 weeks, so you can tell me.

Based on the description from TWRoO's link

Nitrocycle - Attain at least a 1 star rank in all 100cc Wii Grand Prix cups:

I don't have that yet. I have 2 or 3 stars in every 50cc and almost 1 star in every 100cc. I have all golds in 150cc but only a couple stars. I haven't played the mirror tracks yet.

Once I am decent on brawl I will try get good on Mk wii *Looks at RolStoppable*you will be stop once I start playing that game.

Around the Network

@superchunk. I don't think Mirror tracks count for most unlockables, so getting 1 star ranks up through 150cc will be enough.