By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How to find the Kart/Bike for you in MK...

1. List all of the features in a kart/bike you want in order from most to least.

2. Find a list of Kart/Bike stats with numbered stats on them online.

3. With each Kart/Bike, find out what each feature's rating is.

4. Find your list, & multiply it with most importaint X 7, & least importaint X 1.

Scale is: >100 NOOO!,

Around the Network

Speed doesn't really matter, as long as you have acceleration. That's why I always use the Quacker.. perfect bike for pretty much any course.

i'm a drifter/miniturbo boost kind of guy ...so I choose the bullet bike perfect for big/long/tight curves and gives one hell of a turbo boost.

RolStoppable said:
Pistensturm is the best bike. For proof look at the leaderboards of the American and European Mario Kart Wii leagues.

Which one is that in English?

RolStoppable said:
Pistensturm is the best bike. For proof look at the leaderboards of the American and European Mario Kart Wii leagues.

I guess that depends on the driver type. I personal don't need that much drift, so I use a bike with other advantages ;)

Around the Network

I think I have found that the most important thing for me against good players (particularly where there are 8 or more players) is never to use a bike with low acceleration which means no Mach Bike or Bowser Bike.

For some reason when I use those bikes when one thing goes wrong (namely a blue shell or anything that causes me to lose my protection) the time it takes to get up to full speed causes a million things to go wrong (getting hit by 5 red shells then a person with a star). Before I know it I have dropped from 1st or 2nd to like 8th place and once you get got up in the battle in the back and middle of the pack finding your way back to the top is one hell of a difficult mission.

Conclusion - I have to stick with Bullet Bike.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:
RolStoppable said:

Which one is that in English?

You are my biggest rival, so I can't tell you. You would copy me and try to one-up me. I can't let that happen.

I flat out suck compared to you, and I can't connect my Wii to the internet for another 3 weeks, so you can tell me.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

royal racer all the way! :D

For me, it is like this:

1. Accelerator

2. Off-Road

3. Handling

4. Speed

5. Mini Turbo

6. Weight

7. Drift (the lower the better for me)

I usually use Dolphin Dasher.

That means

1. Accelerator 4 - 28

2. Off-Road - 6 - 36

3. Handling - 4 - 20

4. Speed - 5 - 20

5. Mini Turbo - 4 - 12

6. Weight - 4 - 8

7. Drift (the lower the better for me) - 2 - 2

It's at 126, and I've tested, it's by far the best for me.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I just got the game Tuesday night, so I have no idea what most of those bikes are :-p

Slightly off-topic question: How do you use your Mii? Do you have to unlock it?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."