By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is buying MGS4?

@starcraft

well I must say I was leaning towards NASCAR 09.....but the employee at Game convinced me to give MGS4 a chance

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

There will be 2 limited edition copies in our household :P Hopefully I can get a signature from Kojima as well :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Me of course

Me. My brother has the game preordered and is going to the midnight launch like he did for Halo 3 and SMBB

thursday at midnight for me.......I waited a long time for the release of this game

Just a little while longer to go

Around the Network

Pre-ordered from Play-Asia.com. Hope it comes soon.

Not yet. I'm waiting for the inevitable "enhanced" release with "extra" features (most likely just cut from the first release to rush it to market). Kojima is 3-for-3 so far on that, and I very much doubt he's decided to stop doing it for the fourth game.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

DBZ instead of MGS4 eh SSJ? So, out of curiosity, when did you learn that you were the antichrist? :P

I'll be picking it up asap

I will eventually, when I get a PS3.

Already pre-ordered. Picking it up Thursday morning, as soon as I wake up.