By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is buying MGS4?

I personally am not as I dont really care about the game.. I'll wait till it hits Sony's Greatest Hits collection/discounts like I did the other games.

I will be buying DBZ: Burst Limit though.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

I'll definitely be getting it once I beat the first 3.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

ME

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I am.

Midnight, baby!

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Pre-ordered. @ssj12 DBZ huh? I would buy MGS4 if only to add it to my collection (even if I didn't care/have a PS3/or play games anymore!!!)

Around the Network

We have had this before, and it is more a question of who isnt, and I personally wont though my brother will so there will be a copy in the house

ithe only MGS game i played was a demo on the PS1 and it was alright its probably changed alot since then but if i had the money then maybe

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

I'll be picking it up on Thursday...but I still need to finish GTAIV first before I can start MSG4.

i was before, but i haven't completed any of the first 3, so what's the point? ninja gaiden 2 and dbz(ps3) are calling out for me.

darthdevidem01 said:
ME

Really?  Thats a surprise.

I've never heard you express an interest.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS