By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yay! Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World Japan preorders at 150k!

Hey Soriku?

Are you going to play Vesperia on a friends 360?

Or will you just have to miss out on it?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Other software gets boost because of the game..Good

Finally very good RPG`s are coming

I'm a considerate Tales fan but chances are I may never get to play Vesperia myself. I'm hoping more for Skies of Arcadia 2 and Suikoden VI for Wii though. :)

Actually, I can honestly say that I am much more interested in Tos2 than I am Vesperia (not to say it doesn't look good).

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

MontanaHatchet said:
How could a niche franchise have a game that sold over a million?

If it was on the Playstation 3, you had been correct.

On the Wii however, a game is considered niche if it doesn't sell more than 2M

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

WOW.its OUTSOLD LOST ODDESY in pre-orders itself!

Very good news

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Very good, not only for Wii, but for JRPG lovers as well. Shiren 3 sold pretty good and ToS seems to at least outsell Symphonia (and thereby automatically become the best sold Tales ever).

My most wanted game of the year!

But niche is maybe a bit too much, I mean it's not MGS but not total niche either. Oboro Muramasa and No More Heroes, that's niche. Tales is a pretty well known RPG series.

This is customer pre orders not retail pre orders. Which is even better news. When does it come out in NA and Europe?

I hope it sells 2 million. That means big jrpg support for the wii. :) Even 1 million means alot of support.

@soriku

TOS is nothing like FF7.neither in impact nor in sales

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I hope this game become the best rated and best sold Tales game ever.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."