By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Attn Multi-console owners: WHo else is giving up on wii?

starcraft said:
Soriku said:
starcraft said:
Fair enough. I'll look into MAd World a little more, and give it a shot (at least a rent) if its decent. At the end of the day, I guess its all relative for me.

I DO play my Wii, but it pales in comparison to the play time the 360 gets.

Primarily the Wii is used when other people come around, although there is something to be said for that kind of accessibility.

Are you buying Tales of Vesperia? If so, but Tales of SYmhponia: Dawn of the New World for Wii or I will haunt you at night. :P Buy the first ToS on the GC too!

My girlfriend just picked up ToS Gamecube for her Wii, so I may borrow that and see what its like.

Tales of Vesperia is certainly a possible purchase for me as well.

If they are both good, I'll get ToS Wii.

No, ToS2 is made by the people who make ToS1.

ToV is a totally different team. Tales games have series within that series that are totally different. Judge ToS2's purchase by ToS for GCN or Tales of the Abyss for the PS2(also same team). Otherwise, you might not get what you expect. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

^ I tell many people to grab those 2 games now.

Who doesn't love playing as a girl who rides on the back of a giant doll's head wearing a KOS-MOS or Katamari Damacy hat?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

@ sc94597 )

the ones that were announced and shown many times to the public - I wasn't talking about all their franchises or all the big games they ever will have man, so calm down

I'm very sure Nintendo has alot to come, but we don't have much if any info on those, that's why people may not be that excited about the coming line-up of the Wii right now.
All I tried to say with my post is, that the current lack of hard info on coming big nintendo games can lead to the feeling the OP expressed and that those people in no way have to be "trolls" like trestres implied.

Outside of the stuff Nintendo is releasing, there isn't much else for me to look forward to.

Most notable is star wars force unleashed, and that's the only game I'm actually excited about.

These are just ones I'm keeping an open mind about with a little bit of interest (more from the developer/series then the game itself though):
FF: Crystal Chronicles - CC is a average spin off, but hopefully SE is getting it's act together

Fatal Frame - With so much hype this game is getting from the Wii fans, even though I'm not a fan of Horror games, I'm still taking notice.

The Conduit - I'm calling this a Halo clone with MP3 controls, but so long as it's done right, it could take the story right out of halo and even master chief and I would still buy it

Tales game - Never really got into the Tales games, but they've always been a quality series.

The rest I have little interest in/hope for.

Is this a concern troll or what? Someone said they saw the exact same post at another website, do I need to say more?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
@ sc94597 )

the ones that were announced and shown many times to the public - I wasn't talking about all their franchises or all the big games they ever will have man, so calm down

I'm very sure Nintendo has alot to come, but we don't have much if any info on those, that's why people may not be that excited about the coming line-up of the Wii right now.
All I tried to say with my post is, that the current lack of hard info on coming big nintendo games can lead to the feeling the OP expressed and that those people in no way have to be "trolls" like trestres implied.
Oh alright, sorry. I didn't read it correctly.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=930752&topic=43550605

Look: The thread title matches that of this topic. Even with the "WHo" typo.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Yeah that's what I thought, troll, shill or both.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I was about to call this thread out for trolling (you know... calling out to multi-plat. gamers, then posting this in a NINTENTO forum. Bad idea), but it seems I didn't need to.

I think it is funny how he makes the OP, but doesn't make another post in the thread. What is it called when you troll and run?