By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Attn Multi-console owners: WHo else is giving up on wii?

Good ol Leo-j keeping everyone on thier toes.

Around the Network

@Soriku: I meant games that were console-exclusive. Otherwise you couldn't count games like Mass Effect and Gears as 360 games.

@Trestres: Rygar isn't on any other current-gen consoles, but it's a PS2 port. BiA is debatable, as it's sort of a mish-mash of older BiA games, but I'd say it's an exclusive if you can count Zelda TP as exclusive.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'm the only one mad that I don't have time to play all the great Wii games ? I still have to play NMH and Z&W and currently MK online eats all my gaming time.

Im giving up on...

Calling the Wii bad names.

Tease.

Wait for E3 my friend and you will be excited all voer again...

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

I plan on getting Okami to get my Wii needs. Plus, I got a couple of GCube games I got my eye on. I don't like talking about the upcoming Nintendo lineup, since its so great, but not coming for a long time, so I don't want to build excitement for myself.

I'm not giving up on the Wii at all. I stil have to get:
Super Mario Galaxy
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (when the price drops)
Zack & Wiki

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

FaithRaven said:
I'm the only one mad that I don't have time to play all the great Wii games ? I still have to play NMH and Z&W and currently MK online eats all my gaming time.

I have the same problem.  I have bearly had time to play No More Heroes and Pro Evolution soccer cause of MK online.  And when Brawl finally comes out in Europe all life comes to an end.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down