By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Attn Multi-console owners: WHo else is giving up on wii?

Im not literally giving up on the system but everything I wanted has basically come out and I no longer feel the need to track the consoles growth. Who else that owns all the consoles fells this way? I mean everything Nintendo is doing seems like catch up to me. :/

Like since i have PSN and XBL i know what an online service should really be like. And I know what real hardcore games should be like. Not saying that the Wii doesn't have any, but all the deliciously good ones are already out and I just don't see any really catching my for the future. If any gems or just outrageously awesome titles come along in the consoles future Ill be sure to snag those, but i have given up the hype, hope, and follow of Wii.

Around the Network

Only issue I'm having with the Wii is I don't really have anything to look forward to coming out for it as far as I know. I'm expecting to change come E3, however, so I'm not really worrying about it.

I dunno. Brawl is still yet to come out in my country, but after that.........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Im not literally giving up on the system but everything I wanted has basically come out and I no longer feel the need to track the consoles growth. Who else that owns all the consoles fells this way? I mean everything Microsoft is doing seems like catch up to me. :/

Like since i have Wii-Fi and PSN i know what an online service should really be like, free. And I know what real gaming should be like. Not saying that the 360 doesn't have any, but all the deliciously good ones are already out and I just don't see any really catching my for the future. If any gems or just outrageously awesome titles come along in the consoles future Ill be sure to snag those, but i have given up the hype, hope, and follow of 360.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

awww....that sucks Zen.....yer still a 360 fanboy in my heart though buddy ^^

:P

Around the Network
starcraft said:

•  MADWORLD
  • conduit
  • fatal frame
  • spyborg
  • moster hunter 3
  • fragile
  • tenchu iv
  • call of duty 5
just to name some games :)

Torillian said:
awww....that sucks Zen.....yer still a 360 fanboy in my heart though buddy ^^

:P

The only console I play is 360.

I was just pointing out how such a poorly written and reasoned flame can be levied at any console and still make sense.

IMO, this is a pathetic thread, even if it is only your second one Kobe. Let me make a suggestion, that you start out by introducing yourself in the off-topic forums, and steer away form the Wii bashing until you are a little more well known around here. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I know Zen....just playing with you....but you probably know that.

TBH I can understand his feelings, but I really think this is only because of Nintendo's strategy of not announcing things until E3. After E3 I expect to have alot to look forward to.

Being dissapointed with the online is also understandable to me, but they are making huge strides with their latest games and I really hope that they will continue to improve.

11ht11 said:
starcraft said:
  • MADWORLD
  • conduit
  • fatal frame
  • spyborg
  • moster hunter 3
  • fragile
  • tenchu iv
  • call of duty 5
just to name some games :)

Maybe.  But Madworld is unproven, at this point the conduit is just a pretty face, and MH3 is very Japan-centric (i'm not even sure it will come here).

And of course, I'll get CoD5 on the 360.

On that list, I'm only really interested in Tenchu, but it better be better than TenchuZ.

I'll look into Fatal Frame. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Torillian said:
I know Zen....just playing with you....but you probably know that.

TBH I can understand his feelings, but I really think this is only because of Nintendo's strategy of not announcing things until E3. After E3 I expect to have alot to look forward to.

I understand that, however, I disagree. I think the 3rd party games announced for the Wii have me more excited right now than I ever was for Brawl, Galaxy, or Kart.

NO NO, NO NO NO.