By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots PS3 Trailer - 2006 vs. 2008

Four more days!

Around the Network

everything has higher res texture and the colour palette is much more suitable for the game in the 08 footage, Very nice.

The scene in which Snake was in the graveyard looked better in the E3 06 version of the game. IMO

d21lewis said:
Comparing the two trailers is a MAJOR SPOILER! We shouldn't discuss this ;)

You don't mean Major Spoiler, do you?

BREAKING NEWS: 'Computer game looks better two years after initial sneak peek. Konami were unavailable for comment, but an unofficial source says thanks for pointing out the obvious. More on this story later'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Hmmmm some parts i think benefit from the old yellow style but graphically the new one is better.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

This game has amazing music.

Shameless said:
This game has amazing music.

...first made availible in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

People should check this out by the way. The video is a short codec conversation between Otacon and Snake. There are no story or gameplay spoilers but it's hilarious. If you don't want anything spoiled then I wouldn't recommend watching it. Xbox fans won't like it, Kojima is a troll!

*****SPOILERS*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjR6cUnjJss&feature=user

*****SPOILERS*****

Shameless said:
People should check this out by the way. The video is a short codec conversation between Otacon and Snake. There are no story or gameplay spoilers but it's hilarious. If you don't want anything spoiled then I wouldn't recommend watching it. Xbox fans won't like it, Kojima is a troll!

*****SPOILERS*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjR6cUnjJss&feature=user

*****SPOILERS*****
360 confirmed.