By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JaggedSac said:
The new banjo looks pretty bad ass.

I know huh?

I'm actually pretty pumped for that.  Imagine going to collect all the parts for various vehicles, only to find a new enemy you cant defeat without a certain part.  I think it will be great if I have loads of options to customize vehicles  to take down enemies and solve puzzles. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
JaggedSac said:

I know huh?

I'm actually pretty pumped for that. Imagine going to collect all the parts for various vehicles, only to find a new enemy you cant defeat without a certain part. I think it will be great if I have loads of options to customize vehicles to take down enemies and solve puzzles.

And online looks like it will be friggen sweet with you being able to take your creations and compete with other people's.  Looks pretty inovative in my mind.  I had a pc game a long time ago where you constructed vehicles with sensors and some sort of propulsion(wheels, jets) and did challenges like races and battles.  It was pretty cool if your into that sort of thing and this looks like it sill be somewhat similar.

tabsina said:
wouldn't stop and swap require another game on the 360? (as i'm sure it won't be compatible with the n64 games).. unless of course, stop and swap would refer to transferring things to other 360 owners

Its not about being able to do SnS with the 360, its about them giving a satisfactory explination to something that has had hackers and fans puzzled for nearly over ten years.  Its just so intriguing, lol

*edit: just read what starcraft said.  I hope they really reveal it, instead of making some typicall rare joke about it :(

@tabsinal

"stop my bickering"

ofcourse I won't.....RARE has ruined 1 of my favorite N64 games....they better make this one good..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

starcraft said:
JaggedSac said:

I know huh?

I'm actually pretty pumped for that.  Imagine going to collect all the parts for various vehicles, only to find a new enemy you cant defeat without a certain part.  I think it will be great if I have loads of options to customize vehicles  to take down enemies and solve puzzles. 

Well I don't want it so that I need a certain part to succeed, but if it is a case of making it easier by changing you design to make it easier, but I certainly don't want it to be that victory is impossible without the right one, that is what pissed me off about folklore (well also I did not love the combat system)

Around the Network
EL_PATRAS said:
tabsina said:
wouldn't stop and swap require another game on the 360? (as i'm sure it won't be compatible with the n64 games).. unless of course, stop and swap would refer to transferring things to other 360 owners

Its not about being able to do SnS with the 360, its about them giving a satisfactory explination to something that has had hackers and fans puzzled for nearly over ten years. Its just so intriguing, lol

Sorry about being out of the loop, but what is this stop and swap you speak of?

New thread up on the topic of whether its a platformer people.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@JaggedSac

If you never played Banjo Kazooie or Tooie, which is what im guessing if you dont know what the infamous SNS is, read this:
www.geocities.com/boltdragoon/SNS.html
there are also loads of vids in youtube about it. Its one of those video game mysteries, such as the unicorn fountain in zelda. But thats another story XD

SuperSteveyLes said:
With the new Banjo-Kazooie game coming out on the XBOX 360, will all us Nintendo fans be gutted at the thought? In a way I am because I loved the two N64 games the bear and bird duo appeared in but also RARE haven't delivered the goods in the last few years. So I'm torn, how about you?

If 360 had nothing but Fpses and BK3 and BK3 got a 95% metacritic average, 360 would be instant blind buy XD

I think Microsoft would be smart to have a $1M ad campaign for gears and a $15M ad campaign for BK3 (assuming it gets high scroes) Banjo Kazooie 3 could be a real system seller, drawing in young children and Nintendo fans alike. 

darthdevidem01 said:
Don't worry....RARE has FAILED to make any good game for the past 10 years

not to mention BK 3 isn't even the actual BK 3....its called something else

+ it looks like a Building simulator......if you ninty fans want to be jealous about something

Be jealous about Little Big Planet...or Fable 2

They have gone down hill.. but they have made some good games in that time. Conker's bad fur day (2001) for N64 was good, as is Viva Pinata (2006 I think?) but yeah perfect dark and cameo I hear where mediocre