By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What gaming purchases do you regret?

Xponent said:
^^ Heh, has there ever been a decent Turok?

The first Turok was awesome. The most unique control scheme for a shooter up until that time. The closest thing to dual analog control until dual analog control. From what I hear the new Turok is horrid so let's not compare the two please. Worst gaming purchase I ever made was the 32X add-on for the Sega Genesis.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

hey, first post on vgchartz. I love this site. xD

On topic, Smackdown vs Raw for the Wii was really dissapointing. Gameplay mecanics were so watered down, it just sucked all of the fun out of the game, even though the controls were well adapted to the wii.

I regret buying Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana for ps2 and Disgaea for psp.

Final Fantasy 7

Bioshock 

So far, I have to say:

-Excite Truck (weird controls);
-Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition;
-Crackdown.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Grand Theft Auto 4. There i said it.

I've probably played it a good 40+ Hours, but wasn't as good as i expected. Maybe i don't regret buying it, but it was a disappointment.

Let's see...

The Darkness
Genji Days Of The Blade
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Red Steel

Everything PSP.

Oblivion... one of the worst games I've ever played in my life. It's like an MMO if you took away the fun NPCs, interesting quests, dungeon diversity, other players, made the world generic (taking away diversity), and added an absolutely awful combat system.  I honestly consider Oblivion one of the worst (mainstream) games of all time.

lightbleeder said:
The Virtual Boy... I think I win

Haha, I actually regret just playing on my friend's Virtual Boy(which he got new for like $20 with several games, hehe). After like 10 minutes that thing gives you a damn headache and your eyes hurt!

Anyway, I regret buying my Sega 32X. Do I need to say more?

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"