By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What first party games can Nintendo still release/make for Wii?

I am sorry if this thread was made a week ago or something, but I thought it would be fun to speculate what games Nintendo  could still release for the Wii.

My thoughts

-Pikmin 3 summer 09

-Animal crossing Wii fall 08

-That new 2d wario game -fall 08

Super Mario galaxy- fall 09 (hopefully will include big planets that are fully explorable SM64 style this time)

A New Legend of Zelda- fall 09

Pikmin 4

Star Fox Wii (on rails like 64 but with motion controls)

Kirby Wii

Donkey Kong Wii (an ape escape clone would be cool)

A new paper mario rpg for the wii

Kid Icarus- fall 08

Nintendogs Wii (don't know why this hasn't been announced yet, the game would be perfect for Wii)

Wii Love Tetris (is this a jap game that has already been announced? I can't rember)

Yoshis story 2/yoshi's island 3

Earthbound anthology (could be a remkae of all 3 mother games with shiny 2-d graphics and English translation) 

Pokemon: Ultimate Adventure (the first true game boy style pokemon game with 3-d graphics and 8 gym leaders ect in a new world with a mix of all the old pokemon with 10-15 new pokemon thorwn in for good measure)

Kirby air ride 2 (same setup, new modes/items ect steer with either nunchuk or gestures, and then use the A button)

Some new JRPG Nintendo could make

Mario's pinball land

mario sports games (tennis/golf ect)

- a game where you star as boswer and take over the universe and mario is the final boss. This could come out after SMG but before SMG2, where you once again play as mario and save the universe

Wii Music

Disaster: dat of crisis

Advance wars Wii 

What other games could Nintendo still make for Wii? They clearly arn't out of tricks yet!

Around the Network

F-Zero Wii

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

guild525 said:
F-Zero Wii

With 30 racers ONLINE. Hell yeahz!=P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

1080 with balance board

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

F-Zero Wii is a must-have.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

They should make a 3D Pokemon game on the Wii that goes back to all 4 regions and all the gyms. Also, I agree that F Zero Wii would be amazing.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yeah, F-zero would be sweet! Didn't think of that. I wish SE would make another mario RPG, but I doubt they will...

2d mario platformer, new zelda, eternal darkness maybe retro could make it?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
supermario128 said:
They should make a 3D RPG Pokemon game on the Wii that goes back to all 4 regions and all the gyms. Also, I agree that F Zero Wii would be amazing.
I loved the idea, and with Mii like the trainer is a must buy.

Golden Sun Wii.