By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game have you played the most?

for me it migh have to be CS i think i might of put more then 600 hours playing that game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Eh, it's kinda cheating, but FFXI. Not counting that, Earthbound, I'm sure. Pretty sure Disgaea is second, and um, actually, Brawl/Melee are up there pretty far too now^^

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

TF2 or advance wars

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

^why is it cheating,cause its online?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

SSBB,I play it everyday.

Around the Network

Probably Final Fantasy IX. Final Fantasy VIII has a lot of hours put into it as well.

Well, 'cause it's an MMORPG, they suck away your soul ; ; Getting online is fine, but if that's all the game is in general, I dunno. (It still counts, but I didn't wanna just say that >.> I wanted to add console type games :3)

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Pokemon Pearl or Melee, I don´t know.

Animal Crossing Wild world and Pokemon Pearl
played ACWW everyday and I did all the stuff like getting all the fishes and catching all the bugs, seriously there would be hours and hours where I would just sit there and play ACWW all day long, and I played a lot of Pearl also, just recently started to play it again, after I clock I think around 100 hours, don't know for sure, I'm too lazy to check right now

My 5 level 70 WoW characters tell me I must say that game.