By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 10 worst PS3 port!

Thought PES had mostly online problems, not really gameplay problems.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
What's wrong with the PS3 version of F.E.A.R.?

Crap textures (equivilent to lowest settings on PC), jaggies, horrible shadows, bad contrast, awful loading and framerate hitches.

Having the orange box on this list is crazy, the Port is great and suffers from nothing that takes away from the gameplay. It has a little longer loading time, but many 360 games have longer loading times due to the fact that the PS3 installs data to the HDD and you never hear any other sites ever complain about that.

The game also suffered from 5 slowdowns at the very most, i can go play GTA4 and in 10mins have the game craw to 5-10 FPS for extended periods of time.

Aj_habfan said:

but is PES a port?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
Aj_habfan said:

but is PES a port?

Konami said that they started on the 360 version first, and admitted to sucking at making same day ports.

Around the Network

So you posted a flaming thread, that's fine but where is the fricking link to the original article. I want to know why some of those games are on the list.

Jeex, what a half assed thread.

Some of games in their list i wouldn't consider that bad...

Spilter Cell: Double Agent never became unplayable for me via framerate / or gameplay ... i though it was a fairly decent port ...

Madden 08: WoW, just WoW ... the framerate was locked at 30 instead 60 ... no big deal ...

Tony Hawk's Project 8: 360 had better lighting ... both versions suffer poor framerates and both versions were poorly done ...

PES 08 - ... it's not really a bad port -- just bad online ...

7 of those games suck anyway.