By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well I finally got a PS3 on Monday, it is now Saturday and it is dead.

My PS3s short life

Monday - unpacked and setup. Installed latest update. Installed GTA4. Turned it off.

Tuesday - went and baught a BluRay Movie tested it looked good. Switched it off to standby mode.

Wednesday - nothing

Thursday - nothing

Friday got a HDMI cable watched the movie. Later when I tried turning it on red light and 3 beeps.

Saturday - today, I mgiht give sony support a call or just return the damn thing and get a new one.

Around the Network

wow. you are like one of the .00003% to have an issue. lol

ya, just go to where you purchased it and return it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

probaly a ms fanboy

Your post has made fat Britney Cry.

Sorry to hear that. At least you're definitely still under warranty, though, so no harm done.

Around the Network
jerseyboy609 said:
probaly a ms fanboy

why do idiots always assume this? I don't even own a xbox360 due to ALL the shit it has with RROD, this is why I went for a PS3 and because MGS4 is coming out this week.

Sorry mate, but you should just return it.

Cobretti2 said:
jerseyboy609 said:
probaly a ms fanboy

why do idiots always assume this? I don't even own a xbox360 due to ALL the shit it has with RROD, this is why I went for a PS3 and because MGS4 is coming out this week.

you answered your own question

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

If it has only been a week, just go exchange it at the store.

i will, I hope they can get my Dirty Dozen BluRay movie out. I love that old school movie. Shit thing is i got exams now so ill be lugging the ps3 to Uni oday so I can study. But oh well. I don't regret buying it.