By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Who's Buying Little Big Planet?

I am! :D

Around the Network

Day one! It's my most anticipated release this year after MGS4!

Eventually i will buy it....not at full price though when there are other games that need to be purchased on my limited budget

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Little Big Planet attracts my attention because it is a cross between Super Mario and World of The Warcraft...which are both great games ;)

This game will be better than MGS4. LBP is a first day purchase for me, no doubt.

Around the Network

Wow I never realized how much of a impact this game had on people, but better then Metal Gear Solid?...maybe I should buy it.... I better do some more research (cracks the fingers)

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

If I had a PS3, I'd buy it. But I can't afford to buy a PS3. Hell, at the moment I can't afford to buy any games, much less another system.

But I'm already on record that I think LBP will be game of the year, and is the first truly revolutionary game to come along in a long time.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

jalsonmi said:
If I had a PS3, I'd buy it. But I can't afford to buy a PS3. Hell, at the moment I can't afford to buy any games, much less another system.

But I'm already on record that I think LBP will be game of the year, and is the first truly revolutionary game to come along in a long time.

agreed

Day one? Day fu**ing zero!

If I have a PS3 by then, YES!