By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I found Eternal Darkness for $10, should I get it?

Unless you want to boycott one of best games of the GameCube era you should RUN back to the mall and pay 20$ minimum.Yes,it actually is so good. :)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

Like every other game Silicon Knights have made, Eternal Darkness is an extremely ambitious, highly polished, and heavily atmospheric title with a few flaws that might ruin the experience for some people. It's a game that everyone should try, though, and for $10, you probably can't go wrong; a complete copy generally goes for about $15 on eBay.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

got it now!!!!!!!!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

BUY IT,its a great game!in fact an excellent game! do it!

Believe us, you wont regret it.

Around the Network

ofcourse you should get it the game rocks

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

It's 'such' a good game! I think I'm going to have to go through it this weekend (Ulyaoth I think, love his dialogue).

The insanity meter is worth $10 alone. I would go insane just to see the crazy shit that happened. Go get it immediately.

Not like this post has any use, because you're probably persuaded by now, but a deep resounding YES. Eternal Darkness is a unique game of unmatched freakiness.

I drink your milkshake.

RolStoppable said:
For $10 do you even have to ask? Well, apparently yes.

But if the game in question would be Doshin the Giant, for which I paid €10, then I would tell you to save your money!

You make Doshin sad. And angry. But sad.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D