By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon sells out of MGS4 80GB PS3 in 5 minutes! -- T3H Domination Begins??

@YoppaDo

SSJ12 just confirmed it....read his post

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I think its the 17000 people that failed to buy PS#s last month because its supposed to be tied with 360 in NA

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

After reading SSJ12's post, this is just too funny!

I guess people were holding out for the 80gb then heh.

Now SONY

make this game an advertisement whore...it will sell 5 million instantly

I still have seen NO TV ADS in UK....WTF is going on

does the VG CHARTZ amazon store still work

lets diver all buyers here!

Around the Network

^i havent seen any advertising for it in the U.S

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I know I am completely SHOCKED by the lack of their common sense....I bet I could handle SONY's game division's PR & marketing better than what they are doing now..

Everyone, don't come down on Darth, he's not saying MGS4 will be a million seller or anything, but the power to crash a site like Amazon, on the day the MGS4 bundle goes on sale does say something... now what it says, who knows.

So no more baby seal pics mmmkay?

@DMeisterJ

Actually I am sure it will be a million seller.

Just to confirm...does VGchartz take amazon sales into account for the weekly sales figures?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot