By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tenchu IV as a trilogy which means theres V and VI

yushire said:
bardicverse said:
Ubisoft publishes Tenchu?
YES its Ubi that will publish Tenchu. surprised? me too

Yah, absolutely no clue on that one. I guess that kinda shuts up the whole Ubisoft hates the Wii deal, huh?

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
yushire said:
bardicverse said:
Ubisoft publishes Tenchu?
YES its Ubi that will publish Tenchu. surprised? me too

Yah, absolutely no clue on that one. I guess that kinda shuts up the whole Ubisoft hates the Wii deal, huh?

SERIOUSLY. YES. Ubisoft wasnt really a good developer anyway, theyre more rely in franchises but theyre a good publisher though...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Why is everyone surprised that Ubi will publish this.

First of all they published No More Heroes, second they already earned quite some money with Red steel, three: in the Gamecube age they were about the only one to bring everything to the Cube as well and four: a big company like Ubisoft needs to spread its risk and will therefore also publish more mature titles for wii.

BengaBenga said:
Why is everyone surprised that Ubi will publish this.

First of all they published No More Heroes, second they already earned quite some money with Red steel, three: in the Gamecube age they were about the only one to bring everything to the Cube as well and four: a big company like Ubisoft needs to spread its risk and will therefore also publish more mature titles for wii.
Im just surprised because its not Activison this time who publish this, and maybe theyll treat it like NMH but after seeing the conference pic in a Neogaf thread I think not. I dunno about the others though... 

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

it's gonna be called Imagine ninjaz - I can just feel it.

Around the Network

i quit my boycott for ubi since see this game.
if ubisoft give me japaneses games for me wii can produce all crap games that tehy want.

Now ubi give me red steel develop by free radical

i want this game and fatal frame 4

I'm not too surprised that Ubi is publishing this--it's easy money for them, and they want their names attached to some quality Wii games, what with this Imagine fiasco.

Off-topic: I was at EB yesterday and saw someone pick up Imagine: Figure Skating for DS. It made me sad

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I think the location of the future Tenchu games depends on the success of this Tenchu 4 on the Wii. If sells good there it'll stay there.

Where is Captain Obvious?.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It is a shame all you boycotters wont be able to play this game. Or were you just boycotting the crappy Ubisoft games that you weren't going to buy anyway?

BengaBenga said:
Soriku said:
Since Tenchu IV is on the Wii, I expect V and VI on the Wii as well to complete the trilogy...

Not if it does an Okami...

Okami on PS2 or Okami on Wii?

Because the Wii Okami is apparently selling at roughly the level Capcom was aiming.  Whereas it sold well below expectations on the PS2.