By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - bring back LEO-J

Welcome back leo. i KNOW ITS YOU.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
obieslut said:

Well like the title says. He never really used to harm anyone and he was kinda funny to. never really got to see him back in his hay day and would love for him to have one more run on this site, it ay going to happen tho so you know lol. but i do think he is still on this site in the form of an alt account.

So what are your thoughts on Leo-j, what did he do for people to refer to him as a legend.

He had no life....posted over 10,000 times...and was hardcore.

And one of the most bone-headed, conniving (see Zackblue), disrepectful posters this site has ever seen.

Of course he is a legend.  

Now let's move on. 

leo-J is already back, he has a different account.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

No thanks.

This is a site about game and console sales, but too many people just like to "hang around" here posting for the sake of posting, with crap knowledge of game sales.

Sherlock99 said:

Obviously that is expected....but if you have concrete information you should be kind and share. Zacblue hid from most for nearly six months before that charade was busted open. Do your civic duty and spill the beans.

Edit....after reading more of a history of a certain user...who may have slipped up....I think you might be on to something. 

Around the Network
Sherlock99 said:
I think he is probs back aswell, but i would never try and guess who is he lol. as soon as i see someone who is really cheeky. i will say they are leo-j

psrock said:
Welcome back leo. i KNOW ITS YOU.

Do you really think i am leo-j lol. you make me laugh, i mean come on i have not been cheeky to anyone yet.

They always come back in some way shape or form.

Examples:
Gballzack + Ban = Girl Gamer Elite
Girl Gamer Elite + Ban = Onimusha12
Weezy + Ban = ......not telling :)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
They always come back in some way shape or form.

Examples:
Gballzack + Ban = Girl Gamer Elite
Girl Gamer Elite + Ban = Onimusha12
Weezy + Ban = ......not telling :)

Yea weezy is back. That is cool.

Weezy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leo-j

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612