By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hey man, if youre just using gamefly just get EVERYTHING you can seeing is that you only pay a monthly fee! Go nuts, whether you dig the game or not you can just return it!

If you are going to buy id say...

No More Heroes
House of the Dead 2+3- Return(pick up a Nyco perfect Shot too, it makes a great combo with this game)
Okami
Metroid Prime 3
Godfather- Blackhand
Trauma Center- either one of them!

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.

Around the Network

Get metroid prime 3, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy before anything else.

YOu owe it to yourself as a gamer to play Super Mario Galaxy...

get brawl...

DO NOT get Wii Fit..its awful..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

jman8 said:
Your Wal Mart had it in stock? Did you just get lucky or are Wiis actually getting the chance the hang out together on store shelves these days?

My walmart actually had 2 in stock.  I was surprised when I walked in.  I was also surpised to see an arcade, pro, and elite 360 in stock as well as a 40gb ps3.  My local walmart and video game stores are usually sold out of all the consoles except the arcade 360's.  Guess I got lucky.  

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

exnoctem said:
hey man, if youre just using gamefly just get EVERYTHING you can seeing is that you only pay a monthly fee! Go nuts, whether you dig the game or not you can just return it!

If you are going to buy id say...

No More Heroes
House of the Dead 2+3- Return(pick up a Nyco perfect Shot too, it makes a great combo with this game)
Okami
Metroid Prime 3
Godfather- Blackhand
Trauma Center- either one of them!

Yea thats what I'm going to do.  What I usually do is only purchase the games I really want at retail and other games I gamefly and if I like it I will buy it with the gamefly discount price.  Saves a lot of money.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Around the Network

I'd say get Super Mario Galaxy first

My impression from the first 5 hours developed like the following:

Meh..

Mmmkay

Disorienting WTF

Oh..

Nice

This isn't so bad

Cool

Music is kinda nice

This thing is beautiful

Man

So much creativity

Wow

Fuck

WOW

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

IMO if you like online play get Mario Kart. You don't have to like racing games, I hate them myself, but Mario Kart is insanely addictive.

I actually really like WiiFit. I'd suggest it!

That is...if you can find it. =P

yubitme said:
I went to wal-mart with the thought of getting a gaming system not knowing which one I was going to get.  I already have a ps3 so that was out of the question.  I had a 360 back in January but lost interest fast and felt dirty for buying it.  So I was at walmart looking at the wii and 360 and decided on the wii.  The lady at walmart laughed because when she asked it I needed help I yelled I want a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.  Anyways what games should I play?  I will be getting my wii games from gamefly as I don't usually buy games unless for ps3.  I did rent mario cart and brawl at a local store so I will be playing that soon as soon as I get the wii set up.  Oh the excitement.

Congratulations! Welcome to the club. Although it's true there's a lot of shovel ware on for the wii, their is more than enough quality games. And much more to come.

Yay for you!! The wiis are now a bit easier to find now( in MD) then say, a few months ago.
Anyways, enjoy your wii!! and ssbb, mkwii, and wiifit! and galaxy!!