By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA IV DLC Delayed.

Bad news for MS, I suppose it will affect sales. Anyway we don't know how big the DLC will be and how it will be advertised. If it's worth the price and they made clear the fact it isn't coming for PS3, it will sell like hotcakes. At least Sony fans have now something that makes them happy on PS3 cancel week :P

Around the Network

@ colonelstubbs

But it will, and PS3 will never see it. You need to move beyond denial and anger and accept that fact.

Gotcha said:
Bad news for MS, I suppose it will affect sales. Anyway we don't know how big the DLC will be and how it will be advertised. If it's worth the price and they made clear the fact it isn't coming for PS3, it will sell like hotcakes. At least Sony fans have now a something that makes them happy on PS3 cancel week :P

Yes, we are all gutted that games we werent even gonna buy have been cancelled. It hurts

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

libellule said:
hum,

I thought 1st fiscal quarter of 2009 would be "April-June2009"

well ...

"Arcade + GTA4 bundle + addon + overpriced Microsoft harddrive + Gold Membership = 199 euros for Xmas" required to even begin to play GTA4 with "FULL" experience is still possible

There, fixed it for you.

heck, wouldn't want to "mislead" the user like MGS4 is doing by NOT disclosing about their game taking up between 10% max. of current PS3 harddrive space, I'm sure Microsoft wouldn't want to do that.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

well erm, this thread has just turned into a flame fest lol

Any Xbots should be happy they are even getting DC.

Around the Network
obieslut said:
well erm, this thread has just turned into a flame fest lol

Any Xbots should be happy they are even getting DC.

Nooooooo dont say the forbidden word!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

So it moved from Oct to Nov? So what is all the laughing about? I mean everyone expected it in October and now it will come out in November. That isn't a big deal at all. I don't think it would have made sense to come out sooner. The idea with DLC is to stretch the life of the game. This will give GTAIV relevance during the holiday season!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I'm still positive this will hit for xmas, I'm not worried about it.

colonelstubbs said:
Gotcha said:
Bad news for MS, I suppose it will affect sales. Anyway we don't know how big the DLC will be and how it will be advertised. If it's worth the price and they made clear the fact it isn't coming for PS3, it will sell like hotcakes. At least Sony fans have now a something that makes them happy on PS3 cancel week :P

Yes, we are all gutted that games we werent even gonna buy have been cancelled. It hurts

Well, we don't have many information about the ones coming from Sony, only the typical cgi trying to look as in game, but I've read a lot of people not very happy about that cancellations. Those games didn't get any hype at all so I understand people don't care, it's all about KZ2, LBP, FFXIII...etc. But with 8 days coming from the infamous 2006 E3, I see it as terrible news.
Nothing to say about Red alert 3: we all know the best experience will be with the PC.

kingofwale said:
libellule said:
hum,

I thought 1st fiscal quarter of 2009 would be "April-June2009"

well ...

"Arcade + GTA4 bundle + addon + overpriced Microsoft harddrive + Gold Membership = 199 euros for Xmas" required to even begin to play GTA4 with "FULL" experience is still possible

There, fixed it for you.

heck, wouldn't want to "mislead" the user like MGS4 is doing by NOT disclosing about their game taking up between 10% max. of current PS3 harddrive space, I'm sure Microsoft wouldn't want to do that.

The true version is most likely X360 Premium GTA4 bundle €300 + DLC €30 + Xbox Live €60 = €390.

The full GTA4 experience for less than 400 euros, in time for Christmas. Only on the X360.