By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tecmo stock hit an all-time low due to Itagaki leaving

That took a turn for the worse...

Around the Network

@soriku

meh....too bad for people who actually like NGS...anyone?? probably none..but oh well.

Fatal Frame IV looks awesome though......especially grx

BTW I'll add you tonight!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

If what Itagaki claims is true and he can back it up with documentation. The Tecmo prez can kiss his job good bye. He'd better hope Itagaki doesn't have a copy of the contract that shows the bonuses he's due. When you consider the fact that he quit and filed a lawsuit about it, I'm betting he does have that contract.

darthdevidem01 said:
@NJ5

WOW....way to twist things completely...

this may lead to a PS3 port of NG2....they can't ignore Europe.

Anyways I feel Tecmo is crap so who cares....NG franchise is boring imo....DOA is over-rated

I just think Fatal Frame IV looks very nice though

Geez, calm down... I didn't say they couldn't do that port. I didn't even mention the PS3 (neither directly nor indirectly).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

SHOCKING!

Around the Network

That is a big drop, wonder what they are going to do about it.

I just got Ninja Gaiden II. Really fun so far. Hope to play more soon

I think it's the lawsuit actually.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

not only the lead guy left, but also suing the company. Well, it's not surprising, but expect a big rebound once Tecmo issues a respond to those charges.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)