By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 7 worst games of this cuurent generation

hentai_11 said:

I am a little bit shocked that Rock'n'Roll Adventures isn't on the list.

... the HUD should be familiar ...

Why does this picture make me want to tear my eyes out of my head?

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
Tsk, you left out Iron Man? For God's sake, even IGN gave the game a 3.8 on the PS3 version (not much better witha 5 on the wii). What about Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol Encore on the PS3? Was that a quality title for you? How about History Channel: Battle for the Pacific? Turning Point: Fall of Liberty was also more junk on the PS3.

My point is not to bring down the PS3, what I'm saying is that there are probably LOTS of games you haven't even played yet (whether you actually played the ones you posted is speculation). There are a LOT of crappy games on ALL the consoles. It's just a reality of it. Only 20% of any console's library is actually worth the purchase.

As for the comment about the crap games being mostly on Wii, when you have a larger library, this is what happens. It happened to the PS2 as well. There were about 20-30% good games, and the rest you could have used as beer coasters.

This isn't the thread creators list, it is a list from gamepro.com.

Rock_on_2008 said:
NJ5 said:
Fortunately, the Wii also has the best game of this gen, Super Mario Galaxy ;)
I will give you that. For every one good Wii game there are 10 crap games on the Wii

Well, I'll give you that. However, the Wii also has many more games released than the PS3.

Also, as far as the biggest flopped exclusives this gen, the Wii has none, there are only 2 I can think of. L.A.I.R. and Haze. Also, the PS3 is probably the only important console in history to go this long without having a true to life must play AAA exclusive, ever.

So in other words, shaddap about shovelwares!!!!! I's angry atchu. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

The worst thing with Gundam Crossfire, is that I'm a Gundam fan, and I had to play it. Why the phuck did they use Comic Sans font? Sheesh...

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
NJ5 said:
Fortunately, the Wii also has the best game of this gen, Super Mario Galaxy ;)
I will give you that. For every one good Wii game there are 10 crap games on the Wii

Well, I'll give you that. However, the Wii also has many more games released than the PS3.

Also, as far as the biggest flopped exclusives this gen, the Wii has none, there are only 2 I can think of. L.A.I.R. and Haze. Also, the PS3 is probably the only important console in history to go this long without having a true to life must play AAA exclusive, ever.

So in other words, shaddap about shovelwares!!!!! I's angry atchu.

you talk so much garbage it's ubelievable. How can you look in the mirror without wanting to jump out the nearest window. 

Around the Network

Watch it imperial. Suggestion of suicide is against the TOS. You can't defend your George Foreman grill, er PS3 if you're banned, now can you?

I really don't mind that 9 out of 10 games on the Wii are crap.

It's just like the PS2.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

@zenfolder

well that merely shows us the power of the Playstation Brand & how it enchanted and weaved imagination & fantasy in gamers minds over the past decade..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Nothing against the Wii (I'm the proud owner of one now) but I suspect that there are 7 shovelware titles on the platform I don't even know exist that are the worst ever (unless we count DS shovelware as this gen...).

It's a sad fact the most popular platforms also attract the worst shovelware (and as a result some of the worst games ever).

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

sonic the hedgehog on the (ps3/360) was the worst game I've ever played in my entire life. ( intellivision till present day. ) How could it not be on the list.