By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let me take a wild guess as to why Gball was banned

It was the hentai chicks, no matter how tastefully covered, that made her outta here

Around the Network

I think it's a minority issue. The percentage of bans was 100% male, and the population was in an uproar screaming "discrimination!" So, to fulfill the status quo, a female was banned.

Makes sense to me.

Well, there goes 50% of the female population on this site.

There can be only one.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

The only thing that the mods could have done is give an explanation as WHY you are being booted, not that I'm really complaining.

I thought it was the hentai pics at first. Then I noticed that there was a lot of posts against sony-fans recently that mighta been pushing it with language and tone and all. Maybe it was both...

Maybe ioi just recently discovered her true identity, realizing she was his ex-girlfriend who broke his heart long, long ago when she left him for another man... woman?... an iguana?

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

Around the Network
PlagueOfLocust said:
I thought it was the hentai pics at first. Then I noticed that there was a lot of posts against sony-fans recently that mighta been pushing it with language and tone and all. Maybe it was both...

Maybe ioi just recently discovered her true identity, realizing she was his ex-girlfriend who broke his heart long, long ago when she left him for another man... woman?... an iguana?

+5

PlagueOfLocust said:

+5

PlagueOfLocust said:

+5

That was

PlagueOfLocust said:

+5

That

Why would you guys make a thread about this? It's not your business.

If you must know, you can either read the "MGS4 gets a graphics upgrade" thread, and see why gballzack got banned, or I'll just tell you. Gballzack made plenty of personal attacks and was just being a general troll, as she often does...so she gets a 3 day ban...next time it's a week, the time after that...well who knows maybe a perma-ban.

That's how things work, and we don't need threads talking about people who got banned...PM me for stuff like this.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )