By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let me take a wild guess as to why Gball was banned

Thoses darn multiple posts

Around the Network

it was only her personal attacks to sony fans, it's got nothing to do with her pics I think. It's only a 3-day ban anyway, so she'll be back soon and you're going to see more pictures soon

Edit: I see ben was faster than me.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Do I need to make a thread devoted to explanations of why someone was banned? I'd have to keep it locked to you guys, because I don't really want people constantly talking about people who got banned.

EDIT:  nintendo fanboy, I did lock the videogame crushes thread though...I felt it just went too far for too long.  Perhaps it'll pop up under the disguise of "fan art" or something later on, or maybe I'll decide to unlock it later...but I think it's just not professional having a ton of hentai on the site....maybe that's just me.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I think it was the definitely the flagrant fangirlism. I like her and everything, but she really started getting over-the-top in praising everything Nintendo, and condemning everything Sony/Microsoft. If we ban the Sonytrolls, then it's only right to ban the Nintentrolls as well. I'm sure she would've gotten a warning for the overly risque pics in that one thread, but then again I don't recall seeing her get a warning for anything else either.

Hopefully it's only temporary and she'll tone it down when she gets back. I mean all the worst trolls have been banned at least two or three times. =P

This thread is locked now.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Its not that big of a deal ben.  I guess that I could bring up some philosophical issues as to what constitutes a healthy environment but then again I didn't see that thread before I made this thread.  Several people are saying that she sounded kind of trollish anyway, so there you go.