By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Odd/Unesxpected things that could happen in Nintendo E3 conference

Alasted said:
Sadness gameplay footage?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
rudyrsr8 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Miyamoto coming out dressed as Ganondorf this time???
And he says this time you play as the bad guy? To train on how to be good?.....

that would be odd and unexpected on E3

Its a new Zelda training game on how to be a good or bad person with a LoZ theme just like Link's crossbow training.

Edit: Then months later Oprah says how this game helped her decide difficult moral questions right on the spot then Wii wins console war and then M$ and Sony combine with Nintendo in a 16Billion USD deal 

"Like you know"

Nintedo announces a game where you play as boswer, take over the mushroom kingdom, kidnap peach, then spread your ambition and take over the galaxy! At the end of the game, bowser and peach are to be married (bowser is forcing her)
-Which could lead to Super Mario galaxy 2, where you stop the wedding in lvl 2 of the game, but fail to rescue peach, then must re-save the galaxy and rescue peach. The wedding could make for a hilaroius cut scene in SMG2

dtewi said:
When IS E3?
July 15-18 

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

dib8rman said:
Sony becomes 3rd party exclusive to the Wii.
Epic focuses on game play engines O.o
Majesco developes Killzone 3 on the Wii
Blizzard becomes Nintendo 2nd party
Activision is banned from the video game world by Nintendo
Microsoft turns into a peripheral company and they make faulty Wiimotes. (4 lights of death?)

Nintendo becomes 3 party software to Nintendo and 2nd party hardware developer to Nintendo, giving themselves an excuse to make Ubisoft level crap which in turn makes Ubisoft look better. Which in turn will make Nintendo 1st party stuff look amazing.

Also Sunny Bono skiing game using the balance board and a new impact detector.

(What? Too soon?)

Thats a load of LOL

Around the Network
yushire said:
dtewi said:
When IS E3?
July 15-18 

I think it's July 15-17 with conferences starting on the 14.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Onimusha12 said:
FF7-9 announced for DS (possible future successor) following the FF3-6 versions.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see FF7 find it's way to the DS. I just hope they don't try to remake FF6 since that game was perfect from the start. Although, I would like to see Chrono Trigger make a return. Preferably in it's original form. DS, VC, I don't care. Just gimme gimme gimme!!

Sonic unleashed is an RPG with Sonic and Mario characters exclusive to Wii, kind of like kingdom of hearts with all the disney characters. That would turn some heads lol

If FF7 is remade, I'm 80% sure it'd be for PS3. :/

However when/if they announce that, they'll also announce KH3 for Wii, so no complaints. ^^;

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Nintendo announces that Mario dumps the princesses and maries Samus.

The princesses get mad and start dating each othere and never go straight again.

Zelda gives Link the boot and starts dating Luigi.

There is not real hardware in the Wii it´s put together of Pikmins and that they will come out and reveal themselves.

Fox is getting out of the war and starts a dating service.

Bowser turns gay and starts going out with Ganondorf.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.