By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii action RPG - Moon's Peak

konnichiwaa said:
^ I don't like that kind of WRPG's;...- Oblivion fanboy.

I like that kind of WRPG and hate Oblivion.

@sc very very very bad... I think MrStickball is the only person I've ever met who liked it.  This will probably be crappy, but hey, support is still a good thing...

Around the Network
naznatips said:
konnichiwaa said:
^ I don't like that kind of WRPG's;...- Oblivion fanboy.

I like that kind of WRPG and hate Oblivion.

@sc very very very bad... I think MrStickball is the only person I've ever met who liked it.  This will probably be crappy, but hey, support is still a good thing...

Well maybe they will learn from their mistakes and make the wii game good. I hope I'm right by saying this.

sc94597 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Domo-Kun said:
sc94597 said:
I hope it is turnbased. The wii is getting enough Action Rpgs.

Action RPG's aren't turn based by nature. :)

That's sc's point.

I'm confused? I meant to put I hope we get more turnbased pargs. Is it even possible for an action rpg to be turnbased?

Yes you are.  Your statement is right.  You hope to get more turn-based RPGs since the Wii already has enough Action RPGs (which usually aren't turn-based).

sc94597 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Domo-Kun said:
sc94597 said:

That's sc's point.

I'm confused? I meant to put I hope we get more turnbased pargs. Is it even possible for an action rpg to be turnbased?

Youshould try seike densetsu 3 for the snes, its an action rpg but you have to wait time for your attack to recharge before attacking again

cebrian said:
sc94597 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Domo-Kun said:
sc94597 said:

That's sc's point.

Youshould try seike densetsu 3 for the snes, its an action rpg but you have to wait time for your attack to recharge before attacking again

Hm I might try it.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
Darc Requiem said:
Riachu said:
I not so sure. From Software's games aren't exactly masterpieces(look at Enchanted Arms, Armored Core for reference)

True they aren't a AAA game maker but they are games are at least average for the most part. You know that they put their best foot forward with their work. They aren't throwing out half finished poorly programmed garbage like Ubisoft.

But why play FS's games when there are better games in the same genres as those games

Well I don't see major third parties putting any real effort into the Wii. Because of that, I'm guessing that Wii owners will be supportive of a company like From Software. I mean I'd give my money to From Software who is putting main franchises onto the Wii and giving the games their best effort. Especially when the alternative is to fork over $50 to Ubisoft.

Stop talking about Numen and start talking about the game the topic is about.

So...um...what do you think the game is about?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

^im hoping it will be good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Stop talking about Numen and start talking about the game the topic is about.

So...um...what do you think the game is about?
Maybe it has a space setting to go with he Moon part of the title.

The Konami RPG isn't that Lost in Blue Wii that looks like an Ubisoft Wii game? (Yes, it's that bad... Like Target Terror and Cruis'n)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D