By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 will be sold during Ninja Gaiden 2 release???

@NJ5

spoilers?

does NG even have story...NGS put me to sleep////lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I can't see anyone who doesn't already own an XBOX 360 buying an XBOX 360 purley because this game is being released.

There will be an increase , a very neglible one though.

Wow, NG put you to sleep? The cut scenes are like 10 seconds long. You must be narcoleptic. I imagine he means spoilers as in the types of enemies, bosses, weapons, etc. And did you try to comment out your lol or something?

@JaggedSac

I'm a person who needs motivation and a point to the actions in games....NG had no story, no character development THAT made it boring!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@Darth

What really made me bored with NGS was that it was so inconsistent thematically. I loved the beginning when you were infiltrating the ninja hideout. I figured the whole game would follow that ninja theme especially considering you are a ninja. But after that chapter you end up in all kinds of various locales often fighting random demons and even sometimes DINOSAURS! It just felt very amateur after playing God of War.

I can stand having little story; I loved Shadow of the Colossus. But I hate it when developers just throw a mish mash of random environments and enemies at you with no apparent thought behind those decisions. It's the same reason why I hate DMC, except that that game doesn't even have good combat.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network

there will be no real change in sales because the game isnt being Hyped and it's not good enuf to cause a dent like MGS 4 will.

360 fan boys... what do they no

Sales will be the same as the week before. NG2 is not a sistem seller.

^ This is well-known among X360-fans.

i think it will sell 150,000

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

"360 fan boys... what do they no" - I assume they know your grammar is atrocious.

All I care about is having the best damn combat system ever. If they wanted to spend their development time on story, then the combat probably would have faltered. Man if everybody was like you, Nintendo would be looking for a new line of work.

The game will sell well but MGS4 will sell better