By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japanese Sales UP!! PSP is King!

^Darth - rest of the world DS is selling great; a same priced redisgn will sell as well or better than the DS lite the world over.

Around the Network

PS3 just about returns to its magical...10,000 mark!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Zucas said:
DS has just saturated the market so much in Japan, that hardware is just pathetic now. I mean gosh Nintendo has to realize by now that the DS Lite is at its end, and if DS sales want to stay up, they need another revision or a new handheld in Japan. I mean it's pretty obvious.

Otherwise PSP has taken over, somewhat, from where DS has dropped, and Wii stays steady. Everything else is well pathetic.

They need new DS Lite colors, that'll give them a few more millions sales in Japan.

Please no new revision or new handheld, the DS Lite is awesome as it is.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I wouldn't mind a new DS. DS 3-d is so terrible, it is so pixalated and yucky. Lots of good games though. I think with DS2 or w/e its called Nintendo should include Dreamcast level graphics, rumble, 2 analog sticks. And should release it 6 months before the PSP2 :P

brute said:
psp will continue to be king until DQIX releases

Yeah, I wonder if it would bump up the ds when it comes around, like what pokemon did to the gameboy...

Around the Network

PSP was king the entire year in Japan :D I fear it will be only a queen in Japan , afther DQ9 and PLatinum :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!