By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Looking Wii game Maybe even better than okami.

DarkNight_DS said:
SleepWaking said:
DarkNight_DS said:
Okami wasn't that great looking on the Wii. Why would you compare this game to Okami of all games?

Because everybody thinks it looks great except you.

Certain things in the game have a nice artistic look but everything is so damn blurry that it makes it hard to play. Compare this to Windwaker and Windwaker is the much better artistic game and Windwaker is much nicer to look at technically with it's awesome crisp bright and very fluid graphics. (Yes I'm off topic with Okami but oh well)

It's the fact that it's on youtube that makes it blurry. And it's a 2D game, not cel shaded 3D. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

@LordtheKnight: Read what I was quoting and then look at what I put in ( ).

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
@LordtheKnight: Read what I was quoting and then look at what I put in ( ).

Sorry about that.

Yet you all should still look for a better video of this. 

Try gametrailers. And you have the options of quicktime, WMV, or flash, in case you only have one installed. Yet it's also a trailer from a presentation, so keep that in mind. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

ooh, Vanillaware the makers of Odin Sphere. Great for them to support the Wii. As with Odin Sphere, the game looks visually fantastic.