By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Looking Wii game Maybe even better than okami.

DarkNight_DS said:
Okami wasn't that great looking on the Wii. Why would you compare this game to Okami of all games?

Because everybody thinks it looks great except you. 

Around the Network

Okami looks better than Mario Galaxy?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

We still haven't gotten Okami in Australia unfortunately, but from what I've seen of it, yes better then Mario Galaxy, because its unique and beautiful. This looks like it will rival Okami for the same reasons. I'm excited about this one :)

Looks pretty decent, the in game graphics look pretty basic, the person was just running and jumping. WTF, do something interesting in a game trailer!

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Artisticly it's nice , graphicaly pretty basic . Overall i've still seen better looking Wii games.

Around the Network

It only looks basic because it's 2D, and shown on youtube. It's hard to show 480p 2D details on something like that. I've seen footage in better formats, and it looks great.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

SleepWaking said:
DarkNight_DS said:
Okami wasn't that great looking on the Wii. Why would you compare this game to Okami of all games?

Because everybody thinks it looks great except you.

Certain things in the game have a nice artistic look but everything is so damn blurry that it makes it hard to play.  Compare this to Windwaker and Windwaker is the much better artistic game and Windwaker is much nicer to look at technically with it's awesome crisp bright and very fluid graphics. (Yes I'm off topic with Okami but oh well)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

2D FTW!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Pretty cool gameplay. Visuals wise...its nice.

They could make this just like Odin Sphere except without the crippling slowdown, and I'd still buy it.

Let's hope it gets a Western release...

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom